Toyashi LTD. does not mediate in the sale, to get information about the offer should contact the tenderer, contact us by clicking the yellow button.
R407C/R410A/R22 Oil-less compressor refrigerant recovery/reclaim/vacuum Machine CM3000A for air conditioning chillers
R407C/R410A/R22 Oil-less compressor refrigerant recovery/reclaim/vacuum Machine
CM3000A for air conditioning chillers
CM3000a gas price portable refrigerant recovery unitin portable refrigerant recovery series are designed and manufactured by CM company,which are for out maintenance,capable to recovery all kinds of refrigerants,even CFC/HCFC/HFC categories of refrigerants including R12,R22,R134,R407C,R410A etc.
They are suitable for any situation for refrigerants recovery needs.
CM3000a incorporates 1/2HP oil-free compressor.
- gas recycling pump with Long time running sustainingly up to 24 hours
- Oil free compressor - Maintenance free
- Capable of handling all kinds of refrigerants
- Automatic high pressure cut-off switch for Safety
- The outer shell adopts one-off rotary technology with high intensity and concussion resistance.
- Overall protection device, safe credibility
- Meet ARI700 Standards
- Automatic Low Pressure Shut-off
- 2 years warranty
- Weighs only 18KG
- gas recycling pump with Portability and mobility-ergonomic well balanced design with wheels and handle for all-terrain;
- "Super cool" fan and efficient condenser design provides fast speed in recovery,recharge and can handle high ambient temperatures;
- Multi-function valve design and multi-refrigerant capable with self-clearing feature,which prevents cross-contamination;
- Large filter outlay design,which is convenient for replacing;
- Optional float cable provides automatic shut off when tanks are 80% full;
- CM exceptional compressor,condensing & cooling systems allow fast recovery in high temperature environments;
- R410A ready with 550 psi high pressure shut-off switch;
- 0 to 55 bar (800-psig) discharge gauge to handle R-410A;
- " Self-clearing" valve.No need to turn off the unit when switching from the recovery to self-clearing;
- Pressure gauge measured in PSI & BAR;
- On board SUCTION and DISCHARGE gauges.
- Offer details: